Shinobi Shozoku (忍び装束) is a traditional clothing for ninjutsu practices. The outfit is sewed from cotton, absorbs moisture well and is pleasant to the body. At Ninpo US we use this traditional outfit for a number of occasions, including for outdoor training. Most people are familiar with a black ninja outfit. However, blue, is a better color to use.
Our Shinobi Shozoku are top-quality and available in black, blue, and white. Please Note: White can be used for setton (snow) training. Our Instructor Corp also uses a “secret” method of coloring for a brownish/red Shinobi Shozoku. If you are a member of our Instructor Program and order a white Shinobi Shozoku, please ask your direct teacher for more information.
The Shinobi Shozoku set consists of:
1) Fukumen – scarf headband;
2) Uwagi – jacket with pockets; it is supplied with secret pockets and a full sleeve, which can be buttoned;
3) Tekko – hand covers with string ties;
4) Dojime – wide belt;
5) Igabakama – narrow leg hakama trousers with rigid flat backboard (koshi-ita) and secret pocket;
6) Kyahan – drawstring leg wraps with secret pocket.
**ITEM IS CUSTOM MADE AND ORDERED FROM JAPAN SO PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY**
**THIS UNIFORM IS ON SALE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1, 2018. REGULAR PRICE $299.99. SALE PRICE $26 9.99**